The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Item No.: SilibaseCP-1246
Overview of Characteristics:
SilibaseCP-1246 Wetting Agent for Coating is one special modified polyether siloxane used as water-borne coating and hydrolysis-resistant organosilicon wetting agent.
● Appearance: Light yellow liquid
● Viscosity (25℃): 50-200 CST
● Active substance content: 100%
● Surface tension (0.1%): 22.0 MN/m
● It has good hydrolysis stability and can assist defoaming. These additives have long-term stability in the paint system of pH 4-10.
● Silicone surfactant is used in water-borne system. It can reduce the surface tension strongly and has excellent wettability and leveling of substrates.
Suggested Dosage: 0.2-1.0%
Packaging of SilibaseCP-1246 Wetting Agent: 25kgs/plastic drum, 200kgs/iron drum
Validity of SilibaseCP-1246 Wetting Agent: 2 years in closed containers.
Dangerous Goods Marking: Not Dangerous Goods
SILIBASE SILICONE is a professional manufacturer producing and selling:
Silicone Additives for Coating, Paint and Ink
Agricultural Silicone Surfactant
Leather Silicone Auxiliaries
Silicone Release Agent
Silicone Release Coating
Methyl Hydrogen Silicone Fluid
Silicone Ingredient for Cosmetics
Silicone Softener Auxiliaries for Textiles